This was our first stop and he just looked through the glass and tried to see the alligator. You can kind of see it in the second picture. It really is white. We passed another spot where there were some baby alligators and he could see those better. It was a whole new world for him.


I think Nathan thought these were big horses or something. He kept saying "heee" which is what he kind of says for a horse, but it may have been just an exclamation of excitement and surprise at seeing such huge animals.


Nathan makes the sound of a giraffe by using his hands and saying "chomp, chomp" like they are eating. He raises his arm to show the long neck of the giraffe. I wish he could talk more and tell me what he thought of how tall they really were because his books and stuffed animals don't come close. I think these were definitely some of his favorites.


Nathan makes the sound of the monkey by saying "oo, oo" and using his arms. That's what he's doing in the third picture while he was looking at the black and white monkeys. I don't know what he thought about the gorilla because it was so much bigger, but he liked watching it as it came close to get its lunch.



Kyle thought there were two snakes in here because it was wrapped around so much, but it's just one. I'm just glad it was behind glass. It could have swallowed Nathan whole in seconds! This picture is Nathan saying, "more, more." I don't know if he was referring to the snake or just more animals in general. I'm hoping just more animals because I'm not too fond of snakes. He also liked walking around inside where the birds were and said "tweet, tweet" a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment