Saturday, May 12, 2007

Future Occupations Perhaps

Nathan is at the age where he wants to do whatever we are doing. That includes cleaning- oh how I wish that would last! Here he is today doing some grown-up stuff that makes him feel like he is a part of things.

Computer Programmer

We have two computers - a PC and a Mac. We mostly use the Mac and the PC is normally turned off, but it makes a great keyboard for Nathan to "type" on. It works especially well when I am working on the Mac and he sitting on my lap. He thinks that he is making the things happen that he sees on the monitor.





Maid/Window Washer

We were cleaning the kitchen windows today and Nathan wanted to get in the act. He helped clean the blinds, the walls and the windows. I especially like the picture of Nathan inside and Ryan outside. Nathan really enjoyed it and wasn't in the way too much.



No comments: