Nathan got a sled for his birthday and he loves it. We took it Heber City on New Year's Day and he got some sledding in at a park close to their house. Aaron even got a turn with Dad.
Then just this past week he was so anxious to go sledding and I couldn't traipse over to the park with Aaron in tow, so he used the sled right on our front yard. Afterwards he and Aaron did some shoveling, too. I sure do love my boys.
Wow I can't believe that Nathan is already using the potty none of our kids have even started potty training until they were three. Good job, how cool.
2 comments:
Wow I can't believe that Nathan is already using the potty none of our kids have even started potty training until they were three. Good job, how cool.
I loved seeing all of your new pictures of your family! It looks like you have been busy having fun!
Post a Comment