Monday, September 22, 2008

Aaron Walking

After church yesterday, Nathan, Aaron and I were playing in Nathan's room and we decided to help Aaron practice walking. Up until then he would only take a couple of steps (a couple of times he took 5 or 6). I helped him get his balance and he walked clear across the room to Nathan's bed the first time. So we tried it again and he walked all the way from the door to the bed again. I ran downstairs and got my camera, knowing that when I tried to get a video of it he probably wouldn't do it. But, he did. The camera work isn't great, but this is the best of the bunch that I did get.

He looks so cute walking. He's still pretty cautious and if he needs to get somewhere fast, crawling is his preferred method, but he's doing it. Nathan was very excited for him, too.



4 comments:

Jill said...

I love watching babies learn to walk. It is great to see how excited Nathan is for him!

Carmen/Alan said...

Yeah for Aaron!! That is so cute how Nathan hugs Aaron. What a great big brother! We love seeing the updates. Hope you guys are doing well.

Kim said...

Yeah what a big boy, oh man walking such a fun thing, but boy it sure keeps a mom on her toes, because there are so many more oppurtunties for trouble. I can't believe he is sooo big.

Alisa said...

cute!