Monday, January 28, 2008

Aaron Rolling Over

Aaron is starting to get stronger. He likes to sit up more than relax against you when you are holding him. I think he'll be sitting before long. He just started rolling over from front to back. Last week he did it one time, but hasn't been able to figure it out since. Yesterday, I put him on his tummy and he rolled right over. So I put him back on his tummy and he did it again. Then I got out the camera and caught him rolling over a couple of times. He has gone to the left and the right, so I think he's figuring it out. How fast time goes!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow I haven't checked your blog for a while I guess, because there are so many new posts. I can't believe he is already old enough for rolling, time really does go by fast. Sorry you had a rough morning the other day I have totally had those same kind of days. It's nice to know that every mother feels a little overwhelmed sometimes. Hope your having a better day. What a bunch of cuties.