Thursday, December 06, 2007

Nathan

Another little boy, Caden, in our ward came over for a little while last week. It was fun to see them interact. They ran around, shot baskets, and imitated each others' laughs and silliness. Nathan loves other little kids and thought it was great. He has been having a hard time in nursery the last two weeks, though. We moved to a new building and are meeting at 1:00 pm instead of 9:00 am, so maybe it's just too much change for him right now. It makes me a little sad because he loved nursery so much and is so cute with other kids. Hopefully he'll get used to the newness and enjoy it again soon.



Well, our clean walls are history. Nathan was coloring very nicely in his coloring book and Ryan and I were watching a segment on the news for about 1 minute. We turned around and saw that Nathan had drawn "big circles" on the wall and on the back of his bedroom door and seemed quite proud of himself. He helped me clean it up (thank heavens for Magic Eraser), but was enjoying that almost too much. I'm afraid he's going to write on the walls just so he can clean it up! Crayons are going bye-bye for awhile. He loves to draw and color, but I hesitate letting him because I have to watch him so closely. I guess he'll learn...eventually.

2 comments:

Carmen/Alan said...

How cute to see Nathan with his little friends. It is fun to seem them interact so well with other kids.

Kim said...

Fun to see what he kiddos are up to. Don't you just love playdates? The boys are as cute as ever, I can't believe the snow how fun.